This has been a crappy week so far. I don't think I can fully explain why. I think it is mostly the current state of the world around me, and that it just makes me sad. Sometimes I'm afraid of what path the world could actually be on. I'm almost thinking maybe I should throw my good judgement out the window and vote Ron Paul in November because, sadly, he probably is the best candidate. Really. Six months ago I thought he was crazy, but I'm starting to think he may be right.
However, I think we're all aware that he would never win the election, so that's probably not what I'm going to do. LoL.
Anyway. I put a google ad on my site. Because maybe, just maybe, hundreds of people will click them and I'll make some money. :D
Soo...
16 years ago

2 comments:
I really like them. Now I just need to have a reason to wear them.
Google ad? Don't see it. I'll click stuff for you...
I scrolled up and down, but nothing is there for me, not that you've asked me to click, I just LOVE google...
Post a Comment