Monday, July 14, 2008

Nothing has really been going on here. I told Kyle he was supposed to take me out this weekend, but we couldn't afford it. Instead, we spent half the weekend fighting and the other half making up. All in all, it wasn't bad. Sometimes, it seems like we've grown apart, but I think we cleared a lot of that up. Probably not all of it, but things seem better. We both keep a lot of things bottled up, and we've both been stressed for the last year. We're working on it.

Other than that, nothing exciting. We are going to try to go see the dark knight next weekend, but I'm not even sure if we can afford to go to a movie. It all depends. I'm working more this summer so I'm making twice as much money, but I still have the "we have no money" mindset.

No comments: