Soo.... there's really nothing interesting to talk about. Since it's summer, I'm working full time because apparently everyone loves me and I can do that. Plus, they decided to promote me from "intern" to "assistant" so I can get benefits now. Yay! I found out last week that Lily's Healthwave (aka Medicaid) got denied because of "failure to provide proof of income" even though I faxed them said proof of income twice. I was going to call and complain, but then I remembered that it's free so whatever. Kyle's insurance has open enrollment in September, so I've decided that it will be best to just wait until then and put her on. Honestly, I could reapply, but I think our income for the last two months puts us (barely) over the income limit. It's really not fair since this is mostly temporary summer income, but blah. I have a hard time doing this "free government" stuff thing. It's a lot of work. Really.
On the bright side, since we made next to nothing last year, I get enough financial aid for next semester to pay my tuition, buy books, AND get a new computer. Kyle's also thinking of taking some classes so he can get certified to work in Networking. :D
Ok. I'm done rambling.

1 comment:
I'm living on student loans right now, so I hear you on the Medicaid. They are impossible to work with, though. Mine gets denied for my kids all the time!
Okay, make sure you're signed in and then look at your blog like everyone else does. At the top of the screen on the right, click on customize.The add and arrange page elements page opens. Above your about me box, there is a box that says add a page element. Just click that. I'm sure you can figure it all out now! As soon as I clicked on customize I was like Yeah!! That's what I was looking for! So I added some pics of my boys, too.
Post a Comment