
When I was about 13, my parents somehow managed to send me, as a "student ambassador" to Europe. In 2 or 3 weeks, I visited France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and the Czech Republic. I don't talk about it much because it kind of makes me feel like a spoiled brat, but I have recently decided that I really, really, really want to move to Switzerland, and I back this up with the fact that I was there and it's beautiful. No pollution, and these days, I really just want to run away to the mountains.
Anyways. Nothing new. Lily is astounding. It amazes me because she isn't even 2, but she seems to absorb and mimick EVERYTHING. If i explain things to her, she understands, and can even repeat what I say, and I just think... God. A year ago, she couldn't even talk. It's probably because this is my first, but fuck. It amazes me. Absolutely. I'm sure everyone feels that way about their first though..

1 comment:
It's not just like that with your first kid. Benny is baby #3, and we're always shocked at what he does. Maybe we're just slow...
That sounds so fun! My Mom wouldn't even let me spend the night at friends houses!
Post a Comment