Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight

We bought our tickets online to avoid waiting in line, but as it turns out, there was a line that went all the way outside of the theatre for the showing we went to see (and we got there an hour early!).

However, it was worth waiting in line. when i was a little kid, batman returns was one of my favorite movies. i have been dying to see this movie ever since i saw batman begins. and it was WORTH IT. OMG. I can't say it was better than batman returns, but omg, it is at least tied. and heath ledger played such a good joker that you'd swear it wasn't even him. he deserves an oscar for that role. even if he were still alive, he'd deserve the oscar. seriously. holy shit.

so that was our weekend. tomorrow we'll do nothing, but i'm going to try to get some work done. every so often, my boss comes up with side projects for me so i can make a little extra money. it's not much, but every little bit helps. so i guess that's what i'll be doing tomorrow.

1 comment:

kristy said...

I need to go to a different post office tomorrow to see about flat rate boxes. The one I went to yesterday had the smallest size flat rate for $8.95. I know I've gotten them cheaper before. And she was an irritable bitch. No help at all.
Now I have to see the Dark Knight...