Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sundays

I have been so tired today. I have no idea why! I've spend most of the day napping as much as possible. I'm slightly unhappy that lily is almost 2 years old, and I still haven't lost all of the baby weight yet. I mean, it's only 10-15 pounds and I haven't put forth much of an effort in the last year, but still. I'm aware that I'm not really even "fat" but I have weight issues. I get upset. I just want to weigh 14o pounds again. That's not even a ridiculous goal. It's like 10 pounds. Geez, taby, you can lose 10 pounds.

Soo anyway, I'm trying really hard to eat less. It's really hard because my mom cooks us supper every night, and she cooks a lot. I could eat a sandwich or a bowl of cereal for supper every night and be fine, but she cooks full meals so that's what I eat. I'm working on it. I really want DDR because when we had it, I played it constantly and that's how I lost most of the weight AND I felt a lot better when I was exercising so much.

Eh. I guess that's all I have to talk about today.

No comments: