Friday, August 15, 2008

There's just nothing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week sucked so much. There aren't words.

But anyway. Kyle started school this week, and he likes it. And he's doing really well. I'm so proud of him. :)

Lily is growing up super fast. We need to potty train her, but I'm not sure what I need to get. I think she'll pick it up fast, but this is something completely new for me. Shit. This kid is almost 2, and she still goes to bed with a bottle because I'm worried about taking it away. I don't even think she needs it anymore. :(
Sometimes I feel like a horrible mommy because of these things.

And I have been stressed. I feel it's my job to stress out about things for everyone else. I feel like people are judging me all of the time, and they don't approve of what they see. I'm insecure. I've been doing sidework to make extra money. School starts next week. Sometimes I feel like I have no free time. Even when I have free time, there isn't much I want to do. Ugh. I'm just stressed. I need to get away for a day or two and unwind. I'm hoping we can do something awesome for my birthday this year.

No comments: